- A tenth anniversary tribute to Jesse Gelsinger;
- A recap of the 2009 Advancing Ethical Research Conference;
- Information on the 2010 IACUC Conference, including dates, location, and information on submitting an abstract;
- Information about the awards that were presented at the 2009 AER Conference;
- This month’s website feature of the month, PRIM&R’s events calendar;
- Information on the new CPIA recertification guidelines; and
- A featured talk from PRIM&R Through the Years. This month’s feature is a session from the 1996 The Responsibility of Oversight in Genetic Research and Technology Development conference, titled "Medical and Societal Implications of the Human Genome Project."
Can’t find the Newsletter in your inbox? Check out the Newsletter Archives.
Want to become a PRIM&R member? Learn more.